Early Autism Services is hiring for Behavior Technicians in our Bengaluru office!
Behavior Technicians provide day-to-day behavioral intervention for children with autism. Working from programs created by the consultants, the behavior technician is responsible for working one-on-one with children to address their skill deficits and improve their quality of life.
- Have or be working toward a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in psychology, social work, or special education.
- Ability to accept and implement feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience in ABA and/or working with students with special needs preferred.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with clients, and all individuals related to and involving clients.
- Ability to carry out specific programs in supervised and unsupervised work environments.
- All EAS employees must pass a background check.
If you are passionate about helping others and want to work in a role that you can make a real impact in the lives of children with autism and their families, then we want to meet you!
Click HERE to view details about this role. To apply, please contact Suchitra Choudhury at [email protected] or 733-801-2020.